Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bar Refaeli - Harper’s Bazaar Magazine HQ Scan (June 2009)

“When I was 12 I had braces on my teeth for three years and couldn't work. As soon as I got them off I went to a modeling agency in Israel and in one week started working.”

Birthday:6/4/1985

Nickname:Hot Barz

Birthname: Bar Refaeli

Hookups:Bartholomew Murray, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kelly Slater

Hometown:Hod HaSharon, Israel

Assets:Amazing Rack

Sign:Gemini

Height:5'9

Job: Model

Hobbies:Dating movie stars, Surfing, Singing

Ethnicity:White

Country of Origin:Israel

Body Figure: 34, 24, 35



Bar Refaeli is featured in June 2009 issue of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine. The 23-year-oldIsraeli supermodel is light as air and simply beautiful.

She is floating along in a dreamy fantasia of super-soft cottons and silks. The supermodel was looking like an angel in those pictures.
























No comments: