Monday, January 4, 2010

Marisa Miller for Military Appreciation Month Campaign

marisa millerA military-themed Marisa Miller sexily salutes active and retired U.S. military personnel during the month of November, as part of Harley-Davidson’s first-ever “Military Appreciation Month” campaign.

“I’m honored to help the Motor Company salute the brave men and women who keep our country free,” the 31-year-old supermodel said. “My grandfather is a veteran, and I’ve had the unique opportunity to meet several service men and women during recent USO tours, so the military holds a special place in my heart. I hope other Americans will join me and Harley-Davidson in saluting these real life heroes during the month of November.”

Marisa first worked with Harley-Davidson in 2008 to help launch the Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle motorcycle.


No comments: